What does mottling of effect finishes mean?
Mottling disturbes the overall color harmony of effect finishes. It is an undesirable defect which can occur with effect coatings and is most obvious on light metallics.
These irregular lightness variations can now be objectively measured: the cloud-runner simulates visual evaluation under different observing angles and characterizes clouds / mottles by their size and visibility.
Control paint mottling at the line: Easy to use with one hand
- Small and light weight – easy to handle
- Scan length is variable up to 100 cm
- Easy, menu guided operation via scroll wheel and large, multilingual display
- Full statistics, large memory and USB port
- Docking station for data transfer to the PC and recharging the batteries of the mottling meter