Light Booth for Colour Critical Appraisals
byko-spectra pro – 7 illuminants
It is a real challenge to achieve standard daylight D65 as defined by CIE. byko-spectra pro uses a smart combination of filtered tungsten-halogen lamps and LEDs. Automatically the right amount of UV light is added when selecting D65.
Thus, byko-spectra pro achieves the highest rendering Class A according to CIE 51.2 – unsurpassed in the industry. Best possible agreement with natural daylight evaluation.
Light Booth with Outstanding Performance
The built-in sensors of byko-spectra pro permanently control the lamp performance and automatically adjust the voltage to guarantee lamp stability.
Actual colour temperature, light intensity (lux) and lamp operation time are shown on the display to trigger lamp replacement.
Additionally, UV amount can be manually set – ideal for evaluation of optical brighteners.
For ease of use the auto sequencing mode allows you to focus on colour appraisal only.
Cost Effective Light Booth for General Colour Evaluation
byko-spectra – 5 illuminants
- Daylight (Class B) and department store lighting are realized with fluorescent tubes
- UV lamp allows evaluation of optical brighteners
- 2 models are available with diffuser panel for uniform illumination and without diffuser panel
- Automatic illuminant sequencing allows standardization of your testing procedures
Entry-level Light Booth for Standardized Colour Appraisals
byko-spectra – 3 illuminants
- Daylight (Class B) and one department store light are realized with fluorescent tubes
- Due to the small size of the byko-spectra mini it is ideal for do-it-yourself stores
- Fast setup: assembly in minutes without any tools
Multi-angle Light Booth for Flop and Sparkle Evaluation of Metallics
To perform a standardized visual evaluation of metallic and effect finishes different viewing angles and viewing conditions are necessary:
- Lightness flop and colour travel: 45° illumination and 6 viewing angles: -15°/15°/25°/45°/75°/110°
- Sparkling effect: Direct illumination under three angles 15°/45°/75°
Top Agreement between Light Booth and Multi-angle Color Measurement
- A tiltable sample table allows the samples to be evaluated at the same angles as the BYK-mac i measures
- The 45° illumination pivots together with the sample table
- To simulate flake impression under direct sunlight bright white LEDs are used
- The LEDs can be dimmed to adjust the lightness depending on sample type or user needs