Gardner Colour Liquids
Colour of Transparent Liquids Compared with Liquid Standards for Gardner Colour Scale
The colour of transparent liquids is critical as a change can indicate contamination or impurities in the raw material or process variations caused by heating and oxidation.
Visual tests have been established by comparing the sample to a known standard. The standard that the sample falls closest to then becomes the value for the liquid.
The Gardner Liquid Colour Standard Comparator provides the entire Gardner Colour Scale, against which a liquid sample can be visually compared.
- Quick and easy colour quality control of liquids
- Rugged design for use in the laboratory and production
- Attractive price – colour evaluation of liquids becomes affordable to everybody
Colour of Transparent Liquids Compared with Glass Standards for Gardner Colour Scale
The Gardner Delta Colour Comparator is an arrangement of two wheels in which nine precision-polished colour filters are imbedded in each wheel. The glass filters range in colour from water white through deep amber.
A tube of the sample liquid is placed between the two filter wheels. The user then rotates the colour wheels until the filter glass closest in colour to the liquid is in place. That filter notation then becomes the colour description for the liquid.
- Quick and easy colour control of liquids
- Rugged design allows the colour comparator to be used at any location
Colour of Transparent Liquids Objectively Measured with Spectrophotometers
The LCM and LCS IV are reliable colour instruments which replace conventional visual colour evaluation with an objective measurement. They are ideal for routine production control of clear, transparent liquids and give reliable data on a consistent basis.
- Automatic cuvette detection – avoids faulty data measurement
- Work with 10 and 50 mm rectangle as well as 11 mm round cuvettes for optimum precision
- Easy data transfer into existing networks through integrated Ethernet (LAN) interface