Electrical Product Safety Seminar, Austest Sydney
Update: Due to conflicts with dates, this seminar will be postponed until 25 February 2015. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Austest Labs is hosting a 1/2 day seminars at our Castle Hill laboratory covering electrical product approval requirements, how to legally place products on the market and how to ensure continued compliance.
Austest is delighted to have Mr Glenn Toole, Senior Investigator from NSW Fair Trading, providing a regulator’s perspective on safety certification, the RCM, AS/NZS 3820 and the difference between declared and non declared product categories.
Seminar topics are:
- The EESS and what’s required as a responsible supplier – David Lee, ASA
- Ensuring Continuing Compliance…. After approval – Jay Wessels, ASA
- Typical failures encountered when testing to AS/NZS product safety standards –Martin Garwood, Austest Labs
- Explanation of the RCM and the EESS– AS/NZS 3820, Declared and Non Declared – Glenn Toole, NSW Fair Trading
- *Product Compliance obligations as a responsible supplier, A supplier’s perspective – Company TBA
*Topic subject to change.
A tour of our test facilities including electrical safety, EMC and Environmental labs will be offered to interested parties.
This event will be conducted on Wed the 10th of December in both morning and afternoon sessions. The cost of the seminar is $250+gst with afternoon tea provided.
Register to attend the seminar by downloading the below registration form (right click then save) and either faxing or emailing the contact details on the form.