Visit Austest at ElectroneX, Australian Technology Park Sydney 14 – 15 September 2016
ElectroneX – The Electronics Design & Assembly Expo opens Wednesday in Sydney. Visit Austest and see an additional 100 of the leading technology suppliers with new products, new technology innovations and new ideas for your business. It won’t be back in Sydney again until 2018 so make sure you don’t miss it!
Meet and talk to industry experts to keep up to date with the latest products and solutions
- See new product, system & component technology releases
- New technologies to improve design & manufacturing performance
- Test & Measurement featured with latest product releases at the show
- Don’t miss Australia’s largest trade show and conference for the electronics industry
Attend Free Seminars at Electronex. For the first time in Sydney a series of free seminar sessions will also be held to help keep you up to date with the latest hot topics in the electronics industry.
The sessions run for 30 – 40 minutes and the seminar theatre is located in the exhibition hall. Bookings are not required and you can plan your visit to the expo around the sessions you want to attend. Topics include:
- Application of 3D Printing for the Electronics industry
- The Internet of Things (IoT)
- MID LDS – Tomorrows Technology in Todays Production
- Fatigue Damage Spectrum and Vibration Testing
- To Design or Not to Design – A Commercial View to Product Development
- Plus more (CLICK HERE FOR FULL PROGRAMME)
If you have pre-registered your badge will be available for collection at the entrance or you can also register on site.